Aardvark Air consists of the following areas of business:
- Aardvark Data Mining – unique assignment search and route planning tools; also aircraft specification search tool and Heather+ report. These are accessible from this site. The old style tools are available here: https://fse-aardvark-planner.tk/engine/
- Aardvark Air (South of France) – an FBO network consisting of 16 FBOs with Nice (LFMN) as a large hub.
- Aardvark Specialist Finance – high-amount ($1m+) unsecured loans at low rates for discerning customers.
We also used to operate the following businesses:
- Aardvark Air (France) – an FBO network centred in Paris, serving the north and west of France
- Aardvark Air (Central America) – based in Guatemala, a network covering the whole region with ~20 FBOs.
- Aardvark Atlantic – a transatlantic service linking the three FBO networks with regular trips, and also offering cheap transatlantic freight shipment on regular flights.
- Aardvark Capital – providing sales, lease and rental of airplanes. We specialise in Cessna 208 aircraft have an extensive fleet operating in USA and Europe.
This website securely stores the following information, which may be interpreted as personal information, for access control purposes: FSE username; FSE userkey. FSE userkey is also stored in a log of route finder runs, to guard against abuse through overuse. It is not further used (any statistics are generated from aggregated data).